Sign up for the Newsletter
PRO Pack: Steps 26-30
26. You have in your hand a neatly flaked canopy. The leading
edge is brushing up against your legs and the middle of the trailing
edge is still being held along with all of the lines.
27. On one side, start at the middle of the trailing edge being
held under your thumb and pull the excess material straight out.
You'll pull on the material that extends from the center of the
trailing edge to the inboard control line.
28. Hold the lines firmly with your other hand, wrap this part
of the trailing edge halfway around the canopy. Hold it in place
with your knees. Fold the trailing edge on the other side of the
canopy in the same way. BE CAREFUL WHEN PULLING THE TRAILING EDGE
AROUND THE BUNDLE. BE SURE TO LEAVE THE CONTROL LINES UNDISTURBED.
IF YOU WRAP THE CONTROL LINES AROUND THE BUNDLE ALONG WITH THE
TRAILING EDGE, YOU MAY INDUCE A LINEOVER MALFUNCTION.
29. Take both trailing edge pieces in one hand and...
30. roll them together into the middle so they completely encase
the rest of the canopy.
Top | [Featured Exhibits] | [Site Map]
[Products] | [Services]
[Join Our Mailing List] | [Advertise on ParachuteHistory.com]
|Web Design:||Fix My Pages