Sign up for the Newsletter
PRO Pack: Steps 31-35
31. Place your free hand carefully under the bundle.
32. Swing it out slightly so that lines stay taut and gently lay
it on the floor.
33. As it rests on the floor, the canopy should be triangular
in shape as shown.
34. Tuck the sides under. Start at the slider and work towards
the bridle line attachment point. Make the canopy into a flattened
35. Move to the side of the canopy and put one hand under the
slider edge of the bundle. Place the other hand on top a little
Top | [Featured Exhibits] | [Site Map]
[Products] | [Services]
[Join Our Mailing List] | [Advertise on ParachuteHistory.com]
|Web Design:||Fix My Pages