Sign up for the Newsletter
Steps 35 - 41
36. Make a small S fold as shown.
37. Put one hand under the top of the bundle and make an S fold
in the opposite direction, as shown.
38. You should now have a neat, compact bundle. Try to make the
folds so that the bundle is a few inches wider than the deployment
39. Place your knee in the middle of the canopy to keep it together
while you pull the bag over it.
40. With your knee still in place, pull the bag over the canopy
one side at a time. Hold the corner of the canopy bundle up while
you pull the bag over it. Roll the canopy into the corner of the
bag. This helps get the canopy firmly into the corners, making
a neater pack job.
41. The whole canopy should be in the bag before you remove your
knee. Follow your harness/container manufacturer's instructions
for closing the bag, stowing the lines, placing it in the pack
tray and closing the container.
Top | [Featured Exhibits] | [Site Map]
[Products] | [Services]
[Join Our Mailing List] | [Advertise on ParachuteHistory.com]
|Web Design:||Fix My Pages